Pimples are serious adolescence problem of the skin. They appear on the cheeks, forehead and nose and spoil looks. Pimples are almost developed in young adults and teenagers due to the inflammation of skin. The acne home remedies listed below have worked for many people, but they may not work for some people. Pimples can be removed by taking enough vitamins, calcium, fruits etc. Try out these home remedies to cure pimples.
Home Remedies for Acne
1. Zinc, Vitamin A, B & E, echinacea, thyme and tea tree oil can cure acne. Vitamin B complex can improve your acne dramatically. Take vitamin B tablet containing all the B viramins, you should see results in a few weeks.
2. Carbohydrate foods with low glycemic index or a low GI diet can improve acne by 50 percent.
3. Grind nutmeg (jaiphal) with unboiled milk and apply on acne for 1-2 hours. This works as a magic. Pimples should disappear without leaving a mark.
4. Make a paste by mixing honey and cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.
5. Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.
6. Mix 1 tablespoon groundnut oil with 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice to prevent formation of blackheads and acne.
7. Ground drumstick pods and leaves and mix mixed with fresh lime juice, and apply on pimples. This is also good for blackheads and dark spots.
8. Apply juice of raw papaya (including the skin and seed) on swelling pimples or acne.
9. Apply fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for pimples, blackheads, and cracked skin.
10. Mix lime juice and rose water in equal portions. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
11. Apply ripe tomato or cucumber pulp on acne pimples and keep upto 1 hour, then wash.
12. Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. Note that this remedy is not for sensitive skin.
13. Make a paste of roasted & powdered pomgranate skin with fresh lime juice and apply over boils,acne, pimple, blackheads and whiteheads.
14. Apply grated potatoes as poultice to treat skin blemishes, wrinkles, boils, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads , etc.
15. Make a paste of sandalwood with rose water. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
16. Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water and apply on face to remove blackheads.
17. Apply a paste of ground seasame seeds with water as poultice for inflammation of the skin due to allergies, skin rashes, and pimples – acne.
18. Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek – methi leaves over the face every night and wash with warm water in the morning for preventing pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, dryness, and wrinkles.
19. Make a paste of ground orange peel with water and apply on the affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
20. Make a paste of salt in vinegar. Rub it on the pimples. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
21. Make a paste of turmeric powder in mint juice. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
22. Apply fresh mint juice over face every night for pimples or acne prevention. Fresh mint juice is good for the treatment of pimples, insect stings, eczema, scabies, & other skin infections.
23. Make a paste of neem leaves with turmeric powder. Apply on affected area. Wash it off after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water. This is a good cure of acne.
24. Drinking of wheatgrass juice may remove acne.
Read more on Home Remedies for Acne and Bowel Care and Breast Enlargement