The growth of unwanted facial hair is concern for most of the women who is beauty conscious. There are various options you can use to remove of unwanted hair at home. From waxing, tweezing, bleaching, shaving, and even depilatories they can try anything to remove the facial hair. You can also try making a homemade of removing facial hair, that’s cheap, safe and effective than you probably think. Following homemade hair removal that will ensure you remove unwanted facial hair.
1. Make a paste of gram flour (besan) with milk or water. You can combine this paste with a pinch of turmeric powder and 1 tsp of fresh cream. Then apply this mask over the face and let it dry. After it dries, scrub it off softly in the opposite direction of the hair growth. Use this remedy regularly to get result significantly.
2. Make a paste by mixing 1 cup sugar 1/4 cup lemon juice and 1/4 cup water . Apply this paste on your face in in the same direction of hair growth. Leave it to dry and then wash with cold water.
3. Mix 4 tsp of honey and 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice. Apply the mixture to your face in the direction of hair growth. Wash it after 10-15 minutes. To get a good result follow this home remedy at least twice per week..
4. Make a paste from turmeric with milk then apply it on your face for 20 minutes . Rub softly, using circular motion of your fingers and then rinse it off with cold water.
5. Make a smooth paste from 2 tsp. of lemon juice, 3 tsp. of milk cream, 2 tbsp of gram flour, and 1 tsp. of turmeric. Apply on your face and leave it for 15- 20 minutes. After drying, scrub it off gently then wash off with warm water.
6. You can also blend 1 tbsp of sugar and tbsp of corn flour in a whole egg to make a paste. Apply the paste on your face, leave it for 15- 20 minutes. When it dries gently scrub it off in opposite direction of hair growth. Then wash the face with clear water. For best result repeat the process 3-4 times per week.
If you want more information about HEALTH please visit THIS SITE right now.