- Which One is the Best Acne Treatment
- How to Deal With Blind Pimples - Stop Blind Pimples Quickly and Easily
- Remove Pimple Scars - Efficient Scar Treatment Alternatives That You Can use to Get rid of Your Unattractive Scars
- Three Things You Can Do to Help Prevent Future Blackhead Breakouts
- Natural Acne Control - 9 Homemade Ways
Have you ever panicked when you are getting ready for a date and checking yourself out in the mirror; You have put on the best pair of shoes, ready to flaunt the new dress you have bought for this occasion and you realize that you have taken care of everything except the most appealing part of your body – Your Face. You wonder that you have been using products meant for oily skin care but still you do not get the ideal results. Allow me to explain why…
People with oily skin usually have the following characteristics:
1. Large visible pores
2. Frequent acne (black heads and white heads)
3. Visible shine on forehead and cheeks
Causes of Oily Skin:
1. Your diet plays an important role; oily food is directly proportional to oily skin
3. Lack of Sleep
Oily skin leads to Acne which is a very common issue for people in their teens and early 20’s. It causes the majority of people to “pick” at their skin that brings more bacteria to the face. If acne is a problem, you shouldn’t pick, pop or use harsh products on your face. You should always cleanse using a gel cleanser, and moisturize using a light moisturizer or serum.
Oily skin care is not a big problem to deal with if you follow few simple steps.
1. Change your diet: This is a treatment from inside the body. Try to include more fruits and vegetables in your diet; preferably raw and steamed. This will have a cleansing effect on your skin and eventually your skin will produce less oil and you will have less acne.
2. Drink plenty of water and give ample amount of rest to your body.
3. Do not deprive your body of sleep it needs. When your body gets under stress it produces more oil.
4. Choose a natural product that is designed to take care of oily skin.
Let me explain point no 4 in detail. There are lot of natural products that are safe for oily skin. These products have ingredients that regulate the amount of oil your skin generates. For instance a deep active cleansing mask will help you get rid of excess oil of your face and will sooth the skin internally.
Here are some ingredients to look for in good oily skincare products:
Kaolin, (an extract from a special New Zealand clay from the foothills of the Southern Alps) which absorbs oil and gently pulls out grime from your skin. Kaolin’s mildly drying and disinfectant properties also help heal blemishes and inflammation, and prevent new ones from forming.
Bentone Gel, it works to improve the cleansing effectiveness on your skin even further. Bentone gel is specially formulated to complement other active ingredients we are using and helps leave your skin feeling soft and silky.
For oily skin care these are few proven steps that can give you outstanding results that you are looking for. If you follow them sincerely; I assure you next you stand in front of mirror you will give yourself nothing but a ten on ten.
I now invite you to visit my site http://skinhealthsolution.com for more information on natural skin care products.