There are a number of vitamins that are good for maintaining a healthy skin, way beyond just getting rid of acne. Vitamin deficiencies are not a momentous problem for many people, but getting to know about the relation of vitamins and skin care will help a lot in achieving a healthy over-all well-being and radiant glow of the skin.
Acne problems are in part, brought about by nutritional deficiencies. The body has an inner capacity to heal itself but they need the support of proper nutrition. Some good acne vitamins include Zinc, Vitamin A and vitamin E as these vitamins can assist in strengthening the immune system and repair of skin. It should be noted that when you take vitamins, don’t concentrate on just a few vitamin but take a balance of all the vitamins.
Many people overlook the fact that vitamins are important for the body so it can function very well. Only about fifteen percent of the Americans follow a diet of the recommended three to five servings of vegetables per day. For everybody’s knowledge, the skin is the largest organ of our body and it is important that it is given proper nutrition so that its function to defend the body against diseases and microbes can be carried out efficiently.
If you’re suffering from acne and looking for a safe way to treat it; without the side effects that you can get from other medications, or the harsh chemicals from anti-acne skin products, then try taking acne vitamins instead. It can help in healing and improving your skins’ condition and free it from skin blemishes. This is an alternative that can cure acne the natural way. And also, Acne vitamins are not hard to find, they can easily be bought in any over the counter drugstores.
Here’s an overview of each acne vitamins that can contribute to acne’s prevention and cure.
1. Vitamin A with carotenoids is said to strengthen the protective tissue of the skin and prevents acne development by minimizing sebum production. Vitamin A is also needed for the restoration and upkeep of skin tissues. Vitamin A is also an effective antioxidant. However, this vitamin is not recommended for pregnant women. Lack of this vitamin can cause acne so it is advised that you take ten thousand IU of vitamin A to fight off acne successfully.
2. Vitamin B complex helps to retain healthy skin tone. These vitamins also help you ease stress and anxiety too. As stress can trigger acne it’s good to take Vitamin B as supplement.
3. Vitamin C protects against infections and bioflavonoid has an anti-bacterial effect.
4. Zinc assist with healing of tissues and helps prevent scarring. It prevents acne by regulating the activity of the oil glands.
5. Vitamin E is an antioxidant and can repair tissues for faster healing of acne.
By following this suggestion of acne vitamins intake, it is more likely you’ll get rid of acne naturally, without having to use any expensive products or prescription drugs or resorting to treatments that have costly maintenance.
Do you want to get rid of acne? Then keep reading… My name is Chris Sokraz and I had severe type of acne for many years…. Find out how to get a totally acne-free skin like I did http://acne-cure-now.com/