According to studies, acne affects no less than 80% of all young people between the ages of twelve and twenty four. What causes acne? Luckily, however, there are certain things you can do to solve your acne problem. Here are some helpful suggestions that can help you steer clear of acne forever!
1. Other suggestions for ways in which you may be able to improve your acne by controlling your diet include limiting or cutting out sodas from your diet. Sodas contain a significant source of sugar and are ranked at 63 on the glycemic index. Instead of loading up your diet with sodas, try switching instead to water, herbal teas and vegetable juices.
2. Melt 1/2 cup of coconut oil in the microwave until it is liquefied, add this to your bottle of natural acne wash.
3. Vitamin C: Vitamin C with bio-flavonoids is the best cure for acne as it is an antioxidant and protects the skin from infections and boosts immunity. Bioflavonoids have antibacterial properties, help in tissue growth and repair. You need 1000 to 1600 mg of vitamin C to keep acne away. Food sources with vitamin C include broccoli, red and green peppers, citrus fruits, strawberries, Indian gooseberry, kiwi fruits, and Brussels sprouts.
4. oIn trying to control your acne, it is necessary that you keep your face and any other affected area as oil-free as possible. Washing your face with lemon juice at least three times a day may help you achieve this.
5. Suggestions for switching to a lower glycemic load diet include switching to breakfast cereals that contain bran, barley and oats as well as reducing the amount of potatoes that you consume. Other tips include introducing lots of fresh vegetables and fruit into your diet.
6. Add 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil, 1/4 cup vitamin E oil, 1 tsp. tea tree oil and 1 tsp. lavender oil to your bottle of natural acne wash.
7. Vitamin E: Acne vitamin supplements usually include vitamin E which is good at healing tissues and prevents damage caused by free radicals, oxidation of lipids and keep the skin moisturized and glowing. A 440 IU dosage is best for fighting acne. Natural sources are found in whole grains, peanuts, mayonnaise, and sweet potato. This is one of the best natural acne treatment.
8. Vitamin B5: Vitamin B5 helps fight acne indirectly, as it helps reduce stress and anxiety which are causes for acne. It also helps in the proper function of adrenal glands.
Author is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on natural acne treatment, hormonal acne treatment.