- Which One is the Best Acne Treatment
- How to Deal With Blind Pimples - Stop Blind Pimples Quickly and Easily
- Remove Pimple Scars - Efficient Scar Treatment Alternatives That You Can use to Get rid of Your Unattractive Scars
- Three Things You Can Do to Help Prevent Future Blackhead Breakouts
- Natural Acne Control - 9 Homemade Ways
Pimples, whiteheads and blackheads are forms of acne. Acne is perhaps the most common among skin ailments that largely affect men and women alike within the age group of 12 to 24 years. Many people are of the opinion that the presence of pimples on the face, especially the cheeks and forehead could greatly affect their aesthetics. They therefore seek to break the pimple as soon as it appears on the face.
Causes of Acne
The main causes of acne are:
1. Poor hygiene conditions
2. Inadequate diet requirements
3. High stress levels
5. Hormonal imbalance
6. Seasonal changes
7. Drug toxicity, usually steroids
8. Excessive exposure to heat or sunlight
9. Drinks or beverages containing caffeine
10. Intake of certain spices
Natural Home Remedies for Acne
Following are some of the effective home remedies for acne:
1. Make a paste of grinded orange peel with some water and apply on affected areas. It is very effective natural remedy for acne.
2. Make a paste of almond powder with water, and apply it to your face. Let it dry and then rinse it off.
3. Mix one teaspoon of lemon juice in one teaspoon of finely-ground cinnamon (dalchini) and apply it on the affected areas.
4. Mix half teaspoon of sandalwood and turmeric powder in a little water and apply it on affected area. It is one of the best home remedies for acne to get clear face.
5. Blend the cucumber into a paste and apply it on the affected area. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it off. It is common acne home remedy.
6. Make a paste of sandalwood (chandan) powder with black gram (masoor) dal. Apply it on the affected area and wash it with cold water.
7. Make a paste of 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply it on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks for permanently clearing acne.
8. Make a paste of nutmeg (jaiphal) with unboiled milk and apply on affected area. It is wonderful home remedy for acne.