Acne is a skin disorder that results from the action of hormones on sebaceous glands of the skin which leads to plugged pores (blackheads and whiteheads), and outbreaks of cysts or nodules commonly called pimples. Can occur on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and even the arms. Disease is more common and chronic skin.
Home Remedies for Acne Cure
• Apply ripe tomatoes pulp on acne, pimples and kept for 1 hour, then wash.
• Extract juice of one lemon and mix with equal quantity of rose water. Apply this mixture on the face and let it stay for half an hour. Wash your face with cool water. About 15 days application helps cure acne, pimples.
• Mix mint juice with turmeric powder and apply on affected area. Leave for 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water.
• Ice on the acne before bedtime.
• Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Eat healthy to be healthy. One of the useful home remedies for acne.
• Washing the face with a cotton swab dipped in rose water 2-3 times daily. Another popular acne remedies at home for acne.
• Apply grated potatoes to treat wrinkles, pimples, blackheads, acne.
• Place a slice of lemon in boiling water and drink as a replacement to tea or coffee.
• Aloe vera juice applied to acne is an effective treatment. It can also be taken internally. Aloe Vera is known as a wonderful herb for skin care and treats acne. It can be your home remedy for acne.
• Blend cucumber and apply the paste on the face and leave for 1 / 2 hour and then rinse. This cools the skin and prevents acne.
• Mix sandalwood paste with rose water and apply to face.
Rinse after 30 minutes. A simple home remedies acne.
• Grind orange peel with some water into a paste and apply on affected parts. A very effective treatment and a natural cure for acne.
• Make a paste mixing three tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Apply this paste on acne, pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water.
• Mix one teaspoon lemon juice teaspoon finely ground cinnamon powder and applies on affected areas frequently.
• Rub fresh garlic on and around the acne (pimples), pimples will disappear with a magic. One of the acne home remedies smelly!
• Apply a paste of one teaspoon of cumin seeds. Remove after one hour.
• Use 2-3 tsp. dried basil leaves 1 cup boiling water. Steep 10-20 minutes. Cool, and apply with cotton ball.
• Mix groundnut oil with an equal amount of lemon juice and apply on face. Leave for 10-15 minutes and wash.
• Apply fresh lemon juice mixed with a glass of boiled milk as a face wash for acne, pimples. An approach to acne home remedies for acne.
• Mix lemon juice and rose water in equal parts. Apply to the affected area. Wash after 20-30 minutes with lukewarm water.
• Drink wheat grass juice to prevent and cure acne. Herbal cure simple and natural acne
Apply a paste of black cumin seeds and vinegar to affected areas.