There are many back acne treatment options you can choose from when you’re trying to heal those painful cysts and zits on your back. From natural home remedies for acne to treatments you can get at the dermatologist’s office, there are a wide variety of back acne treatments that will work for you.
1. Homemade Peels: Homemade acne peels like grated orange and water can help soften cysts on your back, as well as egg yolk plasters and oatmeal paste.
2. Salicylic Acid: Sometimes salicylic acid can be more beneficial to back acne than benzoyl peroxide. When you get salicylic acid in a spray, you can spread it all over your back, not just in little topical places. Salicylic acid also won’t stain clothing like benzoyl peroxide will.
3. Retinol: This cream isn’t necessarily an end-all for your back acne problems, but like salicylic acid, you can smear it all over. It’s less of a problem than Retin-A, as it won’t dry you out as much. You will need to procure some through a dermatologist or doctor.
4. Chemical Peels: Mild to strong chemical peels are available to people with mild to severe acne problems on their backs. At first it might feel a little like a sunburn, but there is very little pain related to a chemical peel. Things like microdermabrasion also work, but I found chemical peels are better on large areas of skin than microderm.
5. Acne Diet: Oftentimes if you can’t find a back acne treatment that works from the outside in, you’ll have to start with one that works from the inside out. I’ve found that going on a short acne diet is often the route to take. It’s easy to do, you don’t have to stick to it forever, and you don’t necessarily have to cut out everything in your diet.
With an acne diet for your back, you just have to change the foods you eat for a few days before you see results. What’s happening is that your body is processing out all the bad food and making sure the good food from the diet is reaching the dermis of your body and clearing out the bacteria. The most recommended back acne treatment for this kind of acne is found here at http://www.easyskintreatment.com/acnefree. Here you’ll find more info on what is causing your acne as well as ways of combating it in the future.