- Which One is the Best Acne Treatment
- How to Deal With Blind Pimples - Stop Blind Pimples Quickly and Easily
- Remove Pimple Scars - Efficient Scar Treatment Alternatives That You Can use to Get rid of Your Unattractive Scars
- Three Things You Can Do to Help Prevent Future Blackhead Breakouts
- Natural Acne Control - 9 Homemade Ways
Your acne could already be gone, but it doesn’t mean that your quest for clearer skin is far from over. If you have not been listening to your doctor, used strong chemicals, or picked on your zits and blackheads, there’s a huge chance that there are already scars on your face, back, and hair. Surely, you don’t want that. To help you out, you can try any or even all of these five acne scars treatments:
1. Have it lasered. Depending on how severe the scars are, you can already have them erased in a matter of days. That’s, of course, due to the laser treatment. What happens is that the laser will remove the layer of the skin, where the scar is present, to reveal a new one. This will then diminish the appearance of your scar from 50 to 80 percent. It can also stimulate collagen growth to promote suppler-looking skin.
A laser treatment can be pretty expensive, especially if you’re having yourself treated by a well-known surgeon. You will also be placed under local or general anesthesia.
2. Drink green tea. A lot of people are not aware of the health benefits that they can get out of green tea. Besides the fact that it can promote weight loss and toxin removal, it can also reduce the appearance of your acne scars. Green tea is known to contain certain anti-inflammatory components. This means that it decreases the redness and swelling of your pimples, blackheads, and white heads. It also has antioxidant properties that promote faster healing of your scars.
3. Use ice. This is a best treatment for those whose acne are on the process of healing. Expect the infected area to be itchy, swollen, and red. The coldness of the ice will definitely provide you a soothing and comfortable relief, and it can reduce the swelling. It will also tighten your pores, so you can prevent the spreading of bacteria to other unaffected areas and start a whole new cycle of acne.
4. Treat your scars with lemon juice. Lemon juice has a whitening component that, when rubbed to the darkening acne scars, it can actually cause the spots to become whiter and less visible to the other people’s eyes.
As much as possible, go natural when treating your acne scars. They are not only effective, but they also seldom cause allergic reactions, which can just bring more skin issues into your life.
Hey! Are you looking for the best acne scars treatments? Check out this website and find out more information about acne at Banish Acne For Good and cure your acne fast.