A pimple is a small lump in the skin induced by an obstruction of a pore. Perennial or aggregate pimples are called as acne.A lot of people consider pimples as ugly, and diffent techniques are present to treat pimples before they appear, and there are also some choices for dealing with pimples after they arise. As usual if your condition,is critical or sore pimples should be addressed by a physician.
Pimples are infections,induced by bacteria.Pimples are defined by an excessive overproduction of oil and and will block the follicle and it is the gateway to the skin .
Pimplesare commonly found on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders, upper arms, legs and even the scalp. it may be concentrated to only the face, or any other part of the body.
Establishing a holistic program should be pursued in order to lessen serious skin problems and blemishes from turning them into acute acne, and should include three key factors that needs to be evaluated. These are the following :
1. Excessive (over production of sebum oil)
2. Obstruction of the follicle and a build-up of waste material on the skin)
3. Bacterial accumulation (bacterial and yeast infection and accompanying inflammation)
These are the some of the tips covering pimple removal
1) Wash your face twice a day with warm water is the best way to lessen the natural process of the bacteria. These bacteria combined with the dirt, oil and toxins and heat can cause pimples. Getting sauna for your skin once or twice in a week or getting water turned into vapor will be beneficial for your skin.
2) At night time and arriving home from work , you should take out and wipe off any make up from your face for these make up can clog the skin pores and combined with the sweat ,dirt and oil on your face can be a source of acne or pimples sometimes in the future.
3) Use an Exfoliating soap for with aloe vera will be good for your sensitive skin but be careful with choosing a very strong anti bacteria soap because it might irritate the skin and actually aggravate the skin
4. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday is needed for keeping your skin well hydrated.and deter or prevent the growth of pimples in your face and in your body..
5)Develop discipline and patience when implementing an acne clearing program . These acne treatments can give you results over time . Just make sure you know well the acne tips you learned from using the programs to prevent future acne problems from recurring.
6) Start consuming a healthy diet composed of fruits and vegetables to avoid having pimples . Food items that will generate excessive heat in your body. Shy away from foods like oil, cheese, butter, mayonnaise,,preservatives.,mangoes,poultry products, and cheese and chili. for they increased the heat levels in your body. which will be conducive for acne growth.
7) Limit the washing of your face too often because it brings dryness of the skin and makes it sensitive.. Use an oil free moisturizer if the skin is too dry.
8) . To keep off transmitting bacteria and germs to your face Wash your make-up brushes, pillowcase, comforters towels and washcloths regularly
9) Get your beauty sleep and avoid stress in your work and at home because a stressful living adds to lowering your overall resistance and would increase your chances of having acne.
10) Contact a doctor. if your acne conditions worsens . Your doctor can give you a prescription for antibiotics. Ask whether if it will be topical (which means something you put on your skin) or capsules which you have to take orally.
11) For those people who would like to cure their acne at home there are three tips which i can share with you.
a) Combine lemon juice with equal amount of rose water. Use the concoction on your face or body and apply them on for close to 30 minutes. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and see the results for about a month.. A lot of people were delighted with the results. It can also cut off any blemishes and scars.
b) Aspirin. contains beta hydroxy acid. Combining this water and the resulting acid works as a good exfoliant thus aiding to clean pores and clear up blemishes. Use it as a scrub and be sure to rub very gently and dont leave the mask on for more than 15 minutes.
c) The effectiveness of tea tree oil in treating acne is evident in the field of science and even many dermatologists are using it in their regular care of acne patients. Tea tree oil contains bacteria-fighting substances called Terpenes, which can instantly kill pimples . The side effects from using tea tree oil.are very few that have been documented.
Before initiating a program for pimple cure , Make sure that your acne or pimple is the is not the resulting effect of any foods, medicines or allergies that you have The proposed system might have an unfavorable effect on the acne that you are trying to cure.
Richard Schultz is an internet marketer. He is interested in helping people find cures and solutions to a lot of skin problems.For more tips and information,